Our vision is to provide individuals, families and groups with opportunities to experience inner healing and restored relationships.
This will be accomplished through relational skill development, education, counsellor training and biblical counselling.
In light of our mission statement, our current vision for this calling and the environment in which our work is found, we feel God is calling us to emphasize five values:
1. We are called to provide counselling based on Biblical principals for individuals, families and groups which allow them to effect changes in their being so that they are brought to a healthy & truthful self identity and integrity in relationships and lifestyle.
2. We are called to provide educational material and experiences for individuals, families and groups which will provide them with skills and information that will enhance healthy relationships with God and others as well as a healthy and functional lifestyle.
3. To the degree that others are willing we are called to share the gospel of Christ , in a manner worthy of God’s saints, through a counselling practice of integrity and godly principals and truths to all who make use of tlc regardless of their associations.
4. We are called to provide quality opportunities for counsellors to mature relationally in Christ and to mature in the practice of counselling through continuing education and the practice of biblical counselling with accountability to our peers.
5. We are called to be good stewards of all the resources God has given tlc in a manner worthy of those called by His name.